Residential Heating & Cooling Services in Mt. Gretna, PA
Restore comfort to your house quickly when your heating or cooling system malfunctions. Call us for residential repairs and installations in Lebanon County.
After a long day at work, you want to be able to relax in the comfort of your house. If your furnace or air conditioner is malfunctioning, it can require immediate professional repairs to get your unit up and running and restore comfort to your home. Call G.F. Bowman, Inc. for heating and cooling services in Mt. Gretna, PA. We provide permanent solutions for your HVAC issues!
We provide complete heating services to Mt. Gretna, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heating Maintenance
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- AC Repairs
- AC Installations
- Ductless Mini Split Services
Why should you call us when you need heating & cooling repairs in Mt. Gretna? Read our testimonials to learn why!
How To Properly Maintain Your Furnace
Don’t risk having your furnace go out in the middle of winter. Make sure you are performing these maintenance tasks regularly to keep your system running properly:
- Schedule a yearly inspection with a professional in the late spring or early fall.
- Change the filter at least every three months.
- Install a carbon monoxide monitor. This should be inspected by a professional during your annual tune-up.
- Have a heating contractor inspect your furnace ducts to ensure they are sealed properly.
- Check the blower for any obstructions. If needed, apply lubrication.
- Inspect the inside of the furnace chamber for defects that could include rust, holes, and separated seams.
- Clean the burners with fresh water to remove dust and dirt.
- Clean the sensor and pilot with a wire brush and emery cloth.
- Check the “high limit” to prevent overheating.
- Check the gas meter to monitor the rate of fuel usage.
- Clean the area around the unit to keep it free from debris.